EPC INDUSTRIAL offers a range of standard three-phase asynchronous electric motors suitable for all those applications where maximum reliability and safety is required.
- Powers from 0.18 Kw to 30 Kw
- Poles 2 – 4- 6 – 8
- Aluminum housing
- Insulation class F
- Standard construction form B3 – B5 -B14 (double form on request)
- Special shafts and executions on request
- ATEX and UL-CSA certification already included
- Special voltages on request
- Delivery: 1 weeks do
Product 100% made in Italy
EPC offers a range of high quality motors produced following rigorous construction characteristics.
All our engines are made with aluminum casings treated with an epoxy coating process at high temperatures, which provides a higher corrosion resistance of the engine itself.
First-class materials are used for the construction of the motors , such as NSK / SKF bearings, to ensure that the motor runs smoothly and reliably over time as well as offering excellent resistance to loads on the shaft.
- Phase separators suitable for use with inverters
- Double enamel copper wire cl. H
- Hot-mounted NSK / SKF bearings
- UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 certificate
- Certificate ATEX 94/9 / CE Zone 2-22 included
- UL 1004 Certificate – CSAcC22.2 N.100-95 included
- High temperature epoxy treatment of the carcasses which provides high corrosion resistance
AVAILABLE POWERS - THREE-PHASE STANDARD
|wdt_ID||Size:||Efficiency:||GR||SI||Poles||Kw||RPM||Nominal current (A)||(Kg)|